Saturday 12 November 2011

WTH?! Hairy Toe Louboutins?

After a long day shooting the New Look SS12 Lookbook (Amazing day!!) I stumbled onto some pictures of Gossip Girl's Blake Lively on set. everything seems normal here:

relaxed boufant ponytail. check
brown leather trousers. check +bang on trend.
cute knit cardigan. check
tan coloured louboutins. check



but as I looked closer, I noticed that what I thought were just classic louboutins were, in fact, tan and FURRY WITH ANIMAL PAW TOES AND BLACK TOENAIL!!





  But funnily enough, she isn't the only one sporting this. Certified Fashion queen and Christian Louboutin enthusiast Sarah Jessica Parker wore the 'paw shoes' which are currently in the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection at the Moscow premiere of 'I Don't Know How She Does It' clearling channeling the Little Red Riding Hood vibe.....




No comments:

Post a Comment